Friday, May 14, 2010

no house pictures yet

Maybe tomorrow. In the meantime, I don't know why I love these little questionnaires... I also like reading them, even if I don't know the person.

QUESTIONS

1. When do you feel happiest? When I feel like I've achieved something. This house-painting business has been great for me. And I love the satisfaction I get out of unpacking a bunch of boxes and making it look like a normal house.

2. How do you take care of yourself? I don't. Let's be honest ... I found out this week that I have high cholesterol. I'd like to blame my father, but I know it's because I love red meat and taco amigo. Lucas and I have set a goal to eat natural things. We try to buy and eat only items with 5 or less ingredients. Healthy!

3. Are you internally or externally motivated? Internally. I feel like I'm a mostly independent person, I don't really like being told what to do ...

4. What do you do for fun? Read. Hike. Jump on the tramp. Bake, or cook.

5. What intimidates you? Confidence. I feel like I'm a pretty confident person, but I want to be more. Job interviews scare the H out of me.

6. What is something you are proud of? My temple marriage and relationship with Luke.

7. Finish the sentence: I never... eat onions.

8. Favorite vacation spot? Central America. Or Idaho.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 to 10) I'd say about a 4. I started work at 5 and will finish at midnight ... one of my best friends quit work at Provo today (it's a good thing for her, but 2J will miss her). I only got to spend a few minutes with Brok (and Gwen), and zero minutes with Lucas.

10. Finish the sentence: If you knew me really well you'd know... I'm in love with diet coke with lime. My favorite color is green. I love reading in the tub. I wish I lived on a farm. In Texas.


No comments: