If you haven't heard about it before, the Leibster is an award for inspiring bloggers with less than 200 followers. It’s a way of finding new blogs, new voices you may not have found otherwise. It works kind of like a chain letter ... if you get it, you pass it on to 5 blogs that you like, who can also pay it forward and we can all find new, awesome blogs to read!
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed (see below)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
1. Blaine, I love you for doing this (and a million other reasons)... but don't you know you're way more inspiring than me?! Thank you, thank you.
2. If you have a chance, head over to Blaine's blog and check it out. Laughs and enjoyment guaranteed.
4. I am nominating the following blogs:
#1 Mike & Steph -- Maybe my favorite blog, but I might be a little biased. In fact, she could have 200 followers for all I know, she's very popular. Steph is my sister, and has the cutest little punks in the world. Plus, she is always great to share tips and ideas she comes across. Love it.
#2 Brandon & Jillyn Larsen -- Jillyn is a great friend of mine, a CANCER SURVIVOR!, and pretty hilarious. Not to mention, great photographer and pretty darn great in general.
#3 Ben & Amber Walunas -- I went to high school with Amber and she always had the cutest style and personality. Nothing has changed. Even though she lives far away, I still like to check out her cute style (and she has the best dog ever!)
#4 Live My Life Project (by Ela) -- Ela is the SIL of my dear friend Lorien, and is becoming quite a great friend. Her blogs are fun and inspirational, and she's the founder of the Hen Movie Club!
#5 Ashley & Dizzle -- Someone I don't know in real life, but I love her blog. Ashley is a serious runner and does Crossfit! She has an awesome attitude about everything, and always has the cutest running outfits ... what an inspiration!
Hopefully you have a chance to check some of these out - they're great!
PS Thanks again Blaine! Love you!