Friday, June 15, 2012

that boy

I'm dedicating this post to my wonderful husband, Lucas P Kane.
His birthday was last week, which was awesome. We celebrated with family at my mom's - dutch oven and outdoor living. The best. Then we had a lovely dinner with some of our closest friends. It was a great weekend of celebrating.

My mom and Lucas have a weird cat greeting card feud going on ... I don't understand it.

Machete from the brothers. Yes, it was wrapped in a towel.

Little girls doing Heavy Heavy Hangover.

My cute mom and cute Asher.

One of Brok for good measure.


Lucas is my best friend, and I'm really lucky to have such a great guy.
I just love when he practices his Dad skills (thanks to baby Link):



Also, we had the most awesome trip to San Francisco for an anniversary ... photos coming soon.

No comments: