Monday, August 24, 2009

latest obsessions.

The Eels. I can't get enough of this music. I watched the movie Henry Poole Is Here, and this song is in it. It's been driving me crazy since last thursday.

listen

Luke always listens to NPR. At first I made fun of it, but then he went on trek last week (which sucked) and he left my car radio tuned to 90.1 KUER. I didn't change it all week, and have since fallen in love with National Public Radio. I love the BBC World News, I love Night Time Jazz, I love Talk of the Nation, All Things Considered, and I especially love the Saturday afternoons - This American Life and A Prarie Home Companion.

get into it

This boy.



He is the best. I married him 3 months ago, and it's been the best 3 months of my life. He's really smart and funny and the nicest boy. He would do anything for me, and he usually does. He teaches me tons of things about The Gospel, spark plugs, cooking, and nature. Plus lots of other things. And, he's introduced me to tons of really fun new friends that I've fallen in love with. And he has a really fantastic family, I couldn't ask for better in-laws.







Luke is pretty awesome, I really love him.

PS Luke, you rock my world.

5 comments:

bladenfamily said...

What a cute post. We love Yucas too. See you tomorrow.

julieb said...

wait, you forgot to mention giraffe print. your sweater is so so cute! and im sooooo glad you married luke. hes the best and funniest!

Elliotts said...

Kyle got into NPR a couple of years ago and our radio doesn't change stations! We love it too! P.S., love the blog... found it through your Facebook page.

Ashleigh said...

Mindy, you two are so cute! I am very happy for you. We are planning a girls night out to eat dinner. No kids! You must join us!

Unknown said...

so i am gald he teaches you new stuff about the gospel AND sparkplugs...where would be in the world with out him!

ellen