Wednesday, January 20, 2010

happy.



I'm feeling really happy lately.

Even though I'm working a ton this week. Even though we just had a little vacation last week and our next vacation isn't until ... who knows? May? Even though it's snowing a whole bunch this week and I can't even take a day off to go snowboarding. And even though Brok ate all the cookies that were specifically designated for my cub scout troop last night and is consequently grounded to the kitchen until further notice ...

I have several great jobs. I get to go on vacations (speaking of which - second annual Valentine St George trip? Gillries? Anyone?). Our sickening inversion is getting totally cleaned out by the wonderful wonderful snow. I have a Brok. And a scout troup. Both are awesome.

I'm happy.

3 comments:

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

sign me up for the vacation please. when are you going?

bladenfamily said...

I wish I still lived in STG so you could visit us...

julieb said...

ok, we are totally in. lets just figure something out, even if its just a weekend getaway...