Monday, February 21, 2011

the happiest place on earth

I just love Disneyland. It makes me feel like I'm 6 in such a good way. Here are a whole bunch of pictures from our trip, which was totally awesome.

We stopped in Vegas on the way down and had a blast, then spent a night in San Diego with my favorite, Abby and Kevin. We had dinner at a super fancy restaurant ON the beach. Like, 20 feet from the water. It was glorious.





I'm trying to be artistic and a photographer with my lovely new camera, so feel free to roll your eyes at these. We spent at least an hour in line for Indiana Jones ... I just love how anywhere you go in Disneyland they make you feel like you're really there ... wherever it is they want you to think you are.






We celebrated the Lunar New Year and visited some of the classics ...






All in all, it was a glorious trip ...




4 comments:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

fun! Chris has never been to disneyland either. He says he doesn't care if he ever goes, but I just don't think he knows what he's missin. And I'm not gunna lie, I'm a bit jealous you got to see abs and Kevin. Thanks for cheery photos!

bladenfamily said...

I love it! Very good pictures. Let's plan our next trip together. We'll stop first at our condo...hehehe...loving the sound of that.

Bryndee Slade said...

Great pix! I love that sunsets. I'm so jealous. California is calling my name.

Paulette Kane said...

SO JEALOUS!!! Glad you guys had fun! Maybe we can join you next time:) I totally love that last picture! BEAUTIFUL! Miss you!