Tuesday, November 15, 2011

airplane ride

One of my favorite things in the whole world is flying. It doesn't matter if it's a 21 hour flight to Beijing or a 45 minute flight to Boise. I love being in airports and airplanes and having a carry on with special snacks and magazines and my ipod.

I especially love when my flight ends up somewhere exciting and fun, and tomorrow is no exception. We're going to Portland to visit Andy, Emily, and their kiddos :)

I can't wait to meet baby Pepper, run around with Jude, and paint Sadie's toenails. Not to mention, they just bought a new (old) house and Lucas (and me I guess) is helping with some of the renovations. His dad will be there too, so it will be a mini family reunion, I'm so excited.

It's a short trip, but I'm in desperate need of a break from work and boys and everything and this will be just perfect.

+


PS My dear friend Julie had a baby this week! Isn't he the most darling little thing?? I want to squeeze him. San Fransisco is next on the travel agenda....

No comments: