Thursday, November 24, 2011

thankful

I love Thanksgiving. Not the food so much, except the potatoes and rolls, but the whole idea. So in the spirit of gratitude, I thought I would share some things that I'm grateful for:

I am grateful for my darling Lucas, who loves me every day no matter what. I'm grateful that he goes out of his way to make me happy and comfortable, even on my crazy days.

I'm grateful for the Gospel. I'm grateful for the knowledge that I am a daughter of God and that He loves me. I'm grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and especially for the knowledge of eternal families.

I'm grateful for these 2 tiny souls growing in me. We are so blessed, I can't help but feel completely overwhelmed with gratitude and joy each time I think of them. I'm also grateful that Luke is super excited to be a dad. He's been reading tons of books and studying everything he can get his hands on to learn about everything .... I love it.

I'm grateful for family and friends who are wonderful and supportive and I just love them so much. Lucas and I are extra lucky to have such great families and great friends.

source: google.com via pinterest

No comments: