Monday, December 5, 2011

Links

Some things on the internet:

Best-selling books of 2011, according to Barnes & Noble -- I need to start making a list.

The 2011 First Presidency Christmas Devotional -- Super awesome, watch if you have a chance. This is one of my favorite things each holiday season...

Kelle Hampton's Awesome Christmas Party -- I can't wait to do fun things like this for my kids...

*PS my SIL Ellen LOVES Kelle and promised to have a party like this for me next week in Michigan - can't wait Ellen!

I'm obsessed with these boots. They're practically a million dollars, and I have several pairs of boots already, but I just LOVE them.

Pinterest is still the best thing on the internet. I love love love pinning things for the kiddos.

2 babies (tumblr)

I want this. (etsy)

baby outfits (etsy)

- - - - -

And a baby update: Still feeling super awesome, getting pretty big pretty quickly. Maybe I'll put some pictures up one of these days ... Wednesday is the big gender reveal, so get excited :)

No comments: