It's good/sad, WWII in Germany book about a mother/daughter relationship. I like it.
The Clymb. I love it, they have great deals on (mostly) outdoors stuff, lots of apparel and gear. The catch is that it's only on for a couple of days, so you have to check back frequently.
I love it. Kenni & Ashley, I love it. Also, this link, where I got the picture, tells the story of the castle where the show takes place. It's pretty neat.
And, we have a lot going on in the next couple of months...
- Steph & Mike moved to Salt Lake this weekend! They're so close :)
- Lucas gets to go on a director's retreat to the West Desert (be jealous ...) next weekend. I can't wait to see what he brings back from the trade blanket.
- Conference Weekend!!
- We're planning a quick backpacking trip to Boulder the week of April 7-8, if anyone wants to join us ...
- Hunger Games! We're going for the March version of the Hen Movie Club - can't wait!!
- And the crowning jewel: Blaine and Ellen are coming to visit next month!! I can't wait. Any recommendations for things to do with out of town friends?