Sunday, March 25, 2012

finally

It's been a long time coming. Luke's phone was just not cutting it anymore. We did it. We are the world's newest iphone owners :)


In other news, we went to check out the new mall in Salt Lake - the City Creek Center. It was fantastic. I love inside/outside malls.

Also, we saw the Hunger Games last night. I liked it, I think. I think it was the perfect amount of detail and story ... but the directing killed me. I felt like I was going to puke the whole time ... I was getting carsick from the camera movement. And I don't get carsick easily. Plus there were way too many close-ups. Other than that, it was great. Recommended.

Lucas and Mojave (proctor kid) are spending the day at a sweat lodge today ... I'm at work of course. I can't wait to hear how it was ... hopefully they don't fall victim to the most common peril of sweat lodging: dehydration.

And, you know when you become obsessed with a song and just want to listen to it over and over? Well here it is. Pink: Glitter in the Air. Be warned: the video is super awesome, it's her live performance at the Grammy's ... however, the outfit gets a little risque ... don't say I didn't warn you.




PS Find me on instagram, it's my new favorite! (username: mindykane)

3 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Hi. I'm a long time reader , seldom commenter ..I just wanted to say I LOVE your blog, congrats on the phones ..can't wait to go shopping in like 17 days...great pink video...and I am glad to see you on instagram!! Oh and you have a pretty face....that's all
Sincerely ,
Excited to see you!

So There We Were said...

Oh my gosh, you've taken the iLeap! Doug wants us to get the iPad...who knows, I may have one when we come to see you in a coupla weeks! Lovelovelove.

I second the emotion that you have a pretty face.

Ratfink said...

I am in love with that performance!!!