Tuesday, July 31, 2012

If you really knew me

If you really knew me, you would know:

- I love the hot hot weather, but not the beach.

- I lucked out with Lucas, he's a way better person than I am.

- I love my dog like my own child.

- I love to work. I feel lazy if I have less than 3 jobs at a time.

- I think black licorice is the best thing in the world, ever. Specifically Good & Plentys.

- I'm really scared to have a daughter. Please please please let me have all boys ... I just wouldn't know what to do with a little gal.

- I don't love swimming. Unless it's in a lake or pond. No pools, no chlorine.

- I with I had more freckles on my nose.

- I sleep through most movies. Home on the couch, in the theater, doesn't matter.

Wasn't that fun? Inspiration from this fun blog I've been reading lately ...

And lovely quote to finish things off:

“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

I loved this. I want to do it.