Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I don't have much to say.

Sometimes I feel like we have a lot going on, but I really don't have anything to blog about. Current highlights:

**working on the nursery -- any thoughts on adding a chair rail? maybe a little wainscoting? Lucas is going to town refinishing all of the furniture, and we're painting this week.
**Lucas got a promotion at work. It's pretty exciting. He's working with the same kids (proctor care, substance abuse program), and really loves it. Plus, he's awesome at it.
**We spent the day in Park City this weekend, got Lucas the most awesome boots in the world: THESE, but with a black sole. They're incredible. And spent a bunch of money on baby girl items (mostly clearance!). We're really getting excited.
**Speaking of pregnancy, I'm officially in the 3rd trimester! Baby girl is the size of a Chinese Cabbage:
... and I'm feeling huge, but really great.

Here are some random things from the internet:

THIS is a really great thought. Thanks L Tom.

A really great post from one of my favorite blogs. I almost cried.

10 great Halloween books from Design Mom.

Have you seen the rendering of the Fort Collins, CO temple? It's different, and so so pretty. Road trip in the future hopefully.


Lastly, why can't I just do this??
source

1 comment:

Christian and Kennebec Vial said...

Killer boots, man! I try to get Chris to get cool stuff like that, but he says he can't pull it off...He totally could, o wells. Glad your in the 3rd trimester! I'm excited to see your little gal, and congrats to Lucas with his job!