Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday

Just a few things.
First, my friend Ashlee pointed this out on Instagram:
Thank you, Walgreens.

Next, please please please someone buy these for my (sure to be) darling daughter. She needs them:

link.

I don't care what anyone says, I love Christmas music. I started listening, and so far I can't get enough of this:
I plan on watching the movie this week also.

A great reminder to serve, from M. Russell Ballard ("Be Anxiously Engaged")
"Great things are brought about and burdens are lightened through the efforts of many hands 'anxiously engaged in a good cause.' Imagine what the millions of Latter-day Saints could accomplish in the world if we functioned like a beehive in our focused, concentrated commitment to the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ."


Anyone fancy a trip to H & M? I want this:



Hope you have a great Wednesday!

No comments: