Wednesday, April 21, 2010

hiking season

So Hobblecreek Canyon is open, finally. Brok and I (and sometimes Luke) have been hiking our usual trails and exploring new ones almost daily.


Also, we went up American Fork Canyon on Monday for FHE with some of our favorite friends. Brett & MJ, Matt & Julie. Plus, a ton of dogs. Brok loves hanging out with his friends, and the 4 of them didn't stop running and chasing and exploring all night long ...

We're so lucky to have such great friends.

Also, I watched this commercial at least 3 times at work today. I don't know why I'm completely obsessed with it, but it makes me want to hike Timp. That will for sure be happening this fall ...


2 comments:

julieb said...

wait, i totally want to hike timp with you!
for reals this year, with husbands and dogs.

bladenfamily said...

I love when the fish jumps and the guy pees.