Wednesday, August 10, 2011

another new favorite song

Maybe I'm that annoying person who always has a new song that I'm obsessed with. And the only place I have to tell people about it is on my blog. Well, here's my latest:



A - I have a huge crush on the boy, mostly because of his hat.
B - I love this kind of music.
C - Please pay special around minute 2:25, it gets crazy.

Also, I finished season 1 of Friday Night Lights. For some reason I thought there was only one season, so how excited was I to see 3 MORE on my Netflix! Score!

I might have cried several times during this show, it's so great.

1 comment:

julieb said...

so im obsessed with this song. loooove it! and who was that one band you played at your house and i asked you the name like 10 ties and still forgot?
misssssss youuuuuuuuu!