Thursday, September 29, 2011

For Sarah

First of all, I had the best lunch date today. All of my favorites from Provo were there ... and my dear friend Sarah says I don't blog enough. And it's true.

So, Adam came home. It's been a few weeks now, but he was normal from day 1. Here are a few pictures I stole from my sister's blog:




Thanks Steph, for letting me use those.
Speaking of Steph, I'm sure most everyone knows she's expecting ... due in February. She was extra sick and 100% sure it was a girl. Well, she had her ultrasound last week and SURPRISE! IT'S A BOY! I'm so excited. I've been going crazy on the pinterest looking for cute little boy things:






In other excitement, General Conference is this weekend. I just love it. The chance to hear from our church leaders about real issues we're dealing with as members of The Church.
And wasn't the Relief Society Meeting the best?

2 comments:

bladenfamily said...

I agree. You should blog at least twice a week. I think you are interesting.

Ashleigh said...

Oh, those clothes are ADORABLE. I love the football onesie! Too cute! Your brother looks so much like you! That's exciting that he's home!