Saturday, September 3, 2011

nothing

I have nothing. I feel like nothing exciting is going on in my life right now. I just work and take Brok on hikes and work some more. I think Lucas is starting to hate my job.
Since I have nothing going on, I will give you some things that I like lately (thanks to pinterest of course) ....


Ron Swanson's Pyramid of Greatness - we're loving Parks & Rec!


I need a good adventure before summer is over .... 


Soooo excited for fall fashion ...


.... and fall crafts.  


This I really love. I'm so glad to be married to my best friend. 

Wait, does anyone know how to re-size pictures on the new blogger format? Not that I did it before, but my pictures seem so small ... I hate it. I feel like I've tried everything, and I suck at blogging. 

2 comments:

julieb said...

my friend sara talked me through it. some how you need to get the new version of blogger, and i cant remember exactly how we did it. maybe if i saw your old version i can remember. but it is super great to have the giant pictures. miss you. i will call you later

La Belle Dame Sans Merci said...

Your life is a lot more exciting than mine is.