After much deliberation, I went with loving the outside.
Today has been glorious. I love the springtime.
- I opened my windows and doors to air out the house, it's so refreshing!
- I can do a million things, especially in Utah:
*fires in the canyon
- The smells of outside, especially in the summer
- Eating and cooking outside, it's the best
- I love that babies and little kids are so intrigued by the outside... and my dog.
- I love reading outside, it reminds me of being a kid, we were always reading out on the tramp.
The list could go on forever ... I would rather be outside than in any day.
Here are some pictures from our most recent outdoor activity: The Graffiti Adventure (there are quite a few pictures ... sorry)