Monday, March 7, 2011

March 7: Blog Goals


I kind of hate this list. I mostly only have a blog because my sister made me ... don't get me wrong, I love it. I love reading and looking at blog posts from the past and remembering the fun times. I love that our faraway family can see what we're doing. But we don't have any kids ... so many blogs revolve around kids, or something specific (cooking, sewing, etc). Mine has no special meaning.

So my blog goals are:
-display more projects (I'll have to do more)
-write more (or actually write in my journal)
-learn more html
-update at least twice weekly
-somehow make my blog more interesting (so more people will read it)

I'm open to suggestions!

And for fun, here are a few (okay, a lot) of blogs I enjoy. I only know a couple of these people in real life, but I really love their blogs.


Betty Mountain Girl
Blonde Canary
Finding My Niche
Jenn King
Oh Happy Day
Mr & Mrs Globe Trot
The Polished Pickle
Fish Hatchery

No comments: