Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8: In My Bag

You might think I was preparing for the end of the world. In my bag I have:

-2 books: The Conscious Kitchen and The Sea Runners. I haven't read either of them yet.
-a post-it note book I got at Hobby Lobby, my favorite
-a couple of bills waiting to be thrown in the mail
-wallet and check book
-2 packs of gum
-2 boxes of Altoids (one small, one creme de menthe)
-a little hand sanitizer
-a little lotion
-2 bottles of fingernail polish
-USB cable (for charging my phone or plugging in a camera)
-FAXED stamp, white-out, sharpie, more post-its and a bunch of pens (office on the go?)
-2 chapsticks
-2 crystal light packets
-gloves (just little ones for driving)
-vitamins (or I would never take them...)
-a Baggu
-and 3 oranges (probably not necessary, but these oranges are SO good)

I guess what I'm saying is that I'll be cleaning out my bag today. Downsizing.

No comments: